Friday, March 31, 2006

Damn I'm Bored...What is "normal"

Well yea its been a while since i last posted anything on here....As i look back on what i said i realized that i said that i miss my old hair....When push comes to shove...actually i dont miss it...its easier for me to tame my new hair....but its a pain in ass when you got those damned cowlicks that wanna do wateva and dont give a 2 ****s what you think..

I have seen a movie..want to know the name? It t'was called "Stay Alive" and "V for Vendetta", yes..they were good movies, cuz if i werent i wouldnt have paid to see them...wait i lied I didnt pay for them!!!

I realize that most of my posts dont make any sense, that only to the trained mind, see when ur untrained and not knowing which way to go thats to time to asorb as much as the "abnormal" that you can. I put that word in quotations becuz, when u break it down it goes like this.. What is "normal" is normal when monkeys throw their feces at people? I dont think so, thats just plain disgusting or is it "normal" when a girl wants to be skinny and starves or makes herself throw up? no its not, its unhealthy and very sick. So i bring this to your attention, what is "normal"? this is something that we might not ever know, a question that even Ghandi nor Einstein could tell us. So if we dont know what "normal" is then how can such a word exsist with no meaning, nor example? is that a coinidence or just fact? Just becuz a cutter cuts and a fat person wants to be skinny and they(people) go thru the things they go thru to "better" themselves doesnt not mean they aren't "normal" we just believe in tactics in reliveing or "bettering" ourselves, and with that said good moring and good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home