Thursday, January 12, 2006

So i went back to that coffee shop

Well i was at school and during my 4th hour class. i decided to once again to go and get my daily fix on a Chai Frappuccino.

Well and behold, the scary was there, but it wasn't as bad as the other times, but just really odd to the unordinary as such as myself. So i went there hoping i could get in and get out get to school, but since its good poeple skills, We made small talk.

Atleast it was better then getting a "I saw you walk in the door so i waited to talk to you until you can around or i was going to call you myself". I got my fix exchanged a few words.

Prior to that my Recuiter Sgt. Toby Holland was in my US History class, and talked to alot of people that wanted to recruit. I noticed some of my friends wanted to do so, but i told them not only do they need to be the mental state of mind to know that you are going into a service but ot also be psyhically prepared.

I mention this for the very reason, I have asthma so i have a slim chance in hell unlessi get into tip-top shape in makin in the ARMY, but with Sgt Holland telling me that he will guide me every step of the way, i think im good to go!!!

Well i hope i get a comment or something on this blog thingy....peace out

Coyote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home