Wednesday, January 11, 2006

BAD MONSTER....NO COOKIES FOR YOU!!

If it's the food chain, yes us humans will eat it.

Lemme tell you something, don't make a bet on something and someone cookies, cuz then they will flip out you, damnit I learned that hard way! JUSTIN YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM ME AGAIN, AND FOR THAT I CHARGE YOU 200% INTEREST ON THOSE COOKIES!!

Well, i bet your wondering about the cookies huh? which brings me to my next point. I was just chillin IM-img folks online like usual, and I was talking to Justin and well he was complaining so I said "Aww want me to buy you some cookies" he said yes he wanted chewy chips ahoy.

Well i went to the Gas Station after washing me car, and i forgot about the cookies tell the last minute, so i saw a pakage that said chips ahoy, grab them and bought them. Little as I know Justin started *****ing at me, becuz they didt say CHEWY! ATLEAST I GOT YOU THOSE FLIPPIN' COOKIES, thats concludes my story, Justin=ignorant. I didnt even get a simple thank you.

Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home