Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cars and Coffee People....don't mix

I was driving my car to lunch with a friend. I know the title sounds a litlte harsh, but yea. So anyway I was on my way to the mall to get some a Venti Chai Frappuccino at Starbucks (if you haven't tried it, you need to, you'll be addicted to it). Well there is this dude there, he scares me, he hasnt' stopped talking to me since I become customer of the week. Which was a big no-no. He goes "I saw you when you walked in the door, so i decided to wait to say hey until you came around to talk, or i would have called you myself". Probably not scary to the ordinary

But since im unordinary, i find it frightening, i havent really been at that coffee place since then, I feel kinda bitter, that i can't get my daily fix on frappuccinos, but i always go else where, but it wouldnt be the same

thats the end of my cars and coffee people dont mix, well toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home